Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. We are Pandora Travel s.r.o., company registration number: 24309141, tax identification number: CZ24309141, with registered office at Žerotínova 1739/66, Žižkov, 130 00, Prague, registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under no. C 195326, and we operate an e-shop on the website shop.oktagonmma.cz.
In all matters, please contact us electronically at the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. These terms and conditions are part of the purchase contract concluded between us, as the seller, and you, as the buyer, if you are a consumer, on the basis of a binding proposal for its conclusion, which you make to us by sending an order for goods via the e-shop. The aim of the terms and conditions is a detailed regulation of the rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract.
3. The purchase contract can be concluded in the Czech language. The purchase contract is governed by the law of the Czech Republic.
Conclusion of the purchase contract
1. You choose the goods, the method of payment and delivery in the e-shop, where you will also find information about the goods, their price and the costs of their delivery to the place you specify. All presentation of goods in the e-shop is only informative and does not obligate us to conclude a purchase contract.
2. Before you send us your order, you can check and change the entered data. By sending an order to us, you are making a proposal to conclude a purchase contract, which you can cancel until we confirm its acceptance. It is possible to send the order only after filling in all the mandatory data in the order form and after your confirmation of familiarization with these terms and conditions. We consider the data given in the order sent by you to be correct.
3. After receiving the order, we will confirm by e-mail whether we have accepted your order. By confirming your order, a purchase contract is concluded, the content of which is stated in our confirmation of your order and these terms and conditions.
4. If we could not fulfill any of the requirements stated in your order, we will send you a modified offer. In such a case, the purchase contract is concluded by your acceptance of the modified offer made via e-mail.
5. If, for any reason, the purchase contract is not concluded, we will return the funds received to you within 14 days.
Payment terms and delivery of goods
1. Together with the purchase price of the goods, you will pay the costs associated with its delivery to the place specified by you. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price includes the costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
2. We will send the goods to you after we receive the payment of the purchase price of the goods. We will send you the invoice for the purchased goods to the e-mail address you have chosen.
3. If you choose to pay by card or via a payment gateway, follow the instructions of the relevant electronic payment provider.
4. If, based on your special request, we agree on a different delivery method than the one we offer as standard, you alone bear the risk and any additional costs associated with it.
5. If it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different way than was specified in the order, you bear all possible costs associated with this.
6. When receiving the goods from the transporter, please check that the packaging of the goods is intact and notify the transporter immediately in case of any defects. In the case of obviously damaged goods or their packaging, you do not have to accept such a shipment from the carrier.
7. You become the owner of the goods at the moment of payment of the purchase price of the goods. If you do not take over the goods in violation of the purchase contract, responsibility for accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of such failure to take over the goods.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. You can withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason within fourteen days from the receipt of the goods or from the date of the last delivery of the goods, if you order several types of goods or if the goods are delivered in several parts. To comply with the fourteen-day period for withdrawing from the purchase contract, you must send us a notice of withdrawal within this period.
2. The fourteen-day period for withdrawing from the purchase contract runs from the day you take over the goods, or from the day you take over the last delivery of the goods, if the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts.
3. We trust that you will understand that it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for goods that we have modified according to your wishes.
4. If you withdraw from the purchase contract, you must send or hand over the purchased goods to us within 14 days from the date of withdrawal, at your expense. No later than 14 days from the date of your withdrawal from the purchase contract, but not before you return the goods to us or prove that they have been sent, we will then return all funds received from you to the account from which your payment was made.
5. The goods must be returned undamaged, unworn, unpolluted and odorless. They must also not be washed. If possible, please return it to us in the original packaging. If you withdraw from the purchase contract in respect of goods that have already been used more than is necessary to inspect and try them on as would be customary for a brick-and-mortar purchase, as well as in the case of other damage to them, from